“Maximising value through geomechanics”
The Australian Centre for Geomechanics is delighted to host the First Asia Pacific Slope Stability in Mining Conference in Brisbane, Australia, 6–8 September 2016. This inaugural conference will provide a special forum for best practice and state-of-the-art technologies that are targeted to the unique challenges and environs of the Asia Pacific region with respect to pit slope investigations, design, implementation and performance monitoring.
- Conference and associated event earlybird registration closes 25 July 2016!
- The conference programme is now available! View the conference programme here.
- The ACG has secured discounted rates on Brisbane’s Airtrain for APSSIM2016 delegates. Click here for more details.
- View the list of confirmed companies attending APSSIM 2016
- Emeritus Professor Ted Brown A C is confirmed as the conference dinner guest speaker.
- Slope performance
- Modelling and analysis
- Practical analysis
- Design considerations
- Design and risk management
- Monitoring slopes and rockfalls
- Monitoring and risk management
- Geotechnical data considerations
- Geotechnical data and design
- Data and visualisation technologies
- New methods for analysis and control